Enjoy downtown living in the historic Western Auto Building! Every day wake up and enjoy the stunning views from the 10th floor northeast facing windows. At night, the Children’s Mercy building will light up, spelling out DNA sequences of genetic anomalies found in Children’s Mercy patients with specific, rare diseases. It’s like your own personal light show; it’s a sight to be seen.
This beautiful loft has high ceilings, exposed ductwork, hardwood floors and a huge living room with windows along the entire northeast wall. All living room and bedroom window coverings are on a remote and can be wired with a phone app. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet with a large bathroom and double vanity. The kitchen with granite countertops opens directly to the living room and all appliances stay – including a wine refrigerator, washer & dryer. The second full bath has a Jacuzzi tub and is across from the second bedroom. This unit was painted only two years ago and is move-in ready. Included in the purchase are 2 secured parking spaces, one covered. And this loft is VA approved!
This central location is ideal, right in the middle of downtown. Within walking distance to Union Station & Crown Center, Ubers are plentiful & can take you to T-Mobile Center, Power & Light, Liberty Memorial, or hop on the streetcar outside & head to River Market or the Crossroads. Within the secured building, there is an outdoor area for dogs, a Wal Garden with fresh free herbs, an exercise room, storage unit, and a secure area to store your bicycles. There is a rooftop common area next to the Western Auto sign that is currently under construction, but when it reopens, it will be perfect for enjoying & entertaining!
Buyer will take advantage of the 50% TAX ABATEMENT through 2028! The Infastructure/Life-Safety Design Phase Special Assessment approved on 11/11/21 WILL BE FULLY PAID by the Seller prior to closing. See condo resale certificate projected repairs & additional assessment.
Date Added: 4/12/22 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 9/22/22 at 5:02 pm
- GeneralCeiling Fan(s), Exercise Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk- In Closet(s), Whirlpool Tub
- FlooringTile, Wood
- A/Ctrue, Electric
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- LaundryLaundry Closet, Main Level
- FireplaceLiving Room, Fireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- RoomsMain Floor BR, Main Floor Master
- ParkingCovered, Garage Faces Side, Other
- WindowsThermal Windows
- HOA AmenitiesExercise Room, Building Maint, Gas, Lawn Service, Management, Other, Roof Repair, Roof Replace, Snow Removal, Trash, Water, $563 Monthly
- FencingPrivacy, Wood
- SewerCity/ Public
- Sourcehmls, hmls
- DistrictKansas City 33 School District
- Lula Southern Cookhouse (0.45 mi)115 reviews
- The Rockhill Grille (0.1 mi)390 reviews
- The Farmhouse (1.53 mi)979 reviews
- Messenger Coffee (0.42 mi)465 reviews
- Vested Garment District Coffee (1.24 mi)158 reviews
- Mildred's (0.33 mi)249 reviews
- Cosentino's Downtown Market (0.78 mi)317 reviews
- The Pairing: Crossroads Wine & Grocer (0.46 mi)33 reviews
- ALDI (1.51 mi)11 reviews