Home back on the market, no fault of the seller! This charming 4-bedroom 1.5-bath Two Story is a special Kansas City find. From the front door on a pleasant street, the home is within close range of the natural allurements of Ashland Square Park. The proximity to downtown Kansas City makes for an easy commute.
Representing the welcoming personality of the home, a front-facing, breezy porch greets you home and is a nice spot for relaxing with beverages, perhaps while hosting friends. The property site also includes a brand-new HVAC and shed.
As you step into the stunning entryway, the comforting features within will welcome you home. Sunlight delivers plentiful illumination. The interior designer of the household will appreciate the free rein presented by the neutral palette of the current decor. The kitchen is recently updated and features nice counter space and major appliances in an attractive layout.
Amid the natural illumination, the room is a stage that is perfect for daily grand entrances. As a spot to relax at night and recharge for tomorrow, the primary bedroom is where you want to be. You have an amazing walk-in closet that will hold all the clothes and shoes your heart can desire. The other 3 unique bedrooms offer privacy and elbow room. Including one room that is on the main level. The finished basement is currently configured for double duty as a rec room and multi-purpose room. It can easily be reconfigured to suit your vision.
You’re going to feel great waking up here every morning.
Date Added: 1/10/23 at 6:00 am
Last Update: 2/24/23 at 11:46 pm
- A/Cfalse, Window Unit(s)
- LaundryIn Basement
- FlooringLuxury Vinyl Plank
- GeneralCeiling Fan(s), Pantry
- AppliancesMicrowave, Refrigerator, Built- In Electric Oven
- FireplaceFireplaces: 0
- Half Baths1
- General2 Stories
- HOA Amenities0.0, None
- SewerCity/ Public
- Sourcehmls, hmls
- DistrictKansas City 33 School District
- Lula Southern Cookhouse (2.8 mi)191 reviews
- Soirée Steak & Oyster House (1.76 mi)111 reviews
- The Combine (2.17 mi)82 reviews
- Core Coffee (1.99 mi)10 reviews
- Vested Beacon Hill Coffee (2.03 mi)9 reviews
- Messenger Coffee (2.7 mi)500 reviews
- Cosentino's Downtown Market (2.9 mi)320 reviews
- ALDI (2.18 mi)11 reviews
- Midtown Market (3.45 mi)9 reviews
- St Paul's Episcopal Day School (3.55 mi)3 reviews
- Jovie Of Greater Kansas City (10.78 mi)5 reviews
- 1 reviews