Come home to a private retreat in the center of it all! Unrivaled concierge services, the best options for dining, shopping, and entertainment outside the door, and a luxurious high-rise residence evoking a refined elegance and timeless aesthetic.
Superlative finishes and a sprawling design capture iconic views of the city skyline while creating a modern, inviting space perfect for family-friendly gatherings or large-scale entertaining.
It features a formal living room with fireplace and wet bar, an alternative sitting room showcasing a striking bay window, 3rd full bath for guests, plus a work-out/sunroom guaranteed to inspire.
The gourmet kitchen and eat-in area provide all the elements desired when cooking; tremendous natural light, custom cabinetry, a multifunctional island with a Bosch Stove Top, and an exceptional array of professional appliances.
The primary bedroom and ensuite exude calmness, class, and convenience. It features a His and Hers closet adjoining a huge laundry room, has a spa-styled shower with customized bathroom vanities, and connects to an impressive home office bursting with upgrades. The secondary bedroom and ensuite are just as alluring with well-appointed fixtures.
Two entry points, two garage spaces, and a climate-controlled storage unit.
Rich with tradition, the Alameda is a premier condo community focused on protecting the privacy and needs of its owners.
Perks include a covered front entry for pick-up and delivery, a meeting room, emergency electrical back-up, vehicle charging stations, auto vacuums, underground garages, climate-controlled storage lockers, and bicycle racks. Beautiful grounds with a dog run/play area, walking path, BBQ/grill, alfresco dining, fire pit, and herb garden.
This desirable KC neighborhood has parks, arts, eateries, and destinations in every direction. The Country Club Plaza is a short walk away, and once finished, the streetcar extension will transport you downtown.
Date Added: 6/9/22 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 9/14/22 at 9:44 pm
- GeneralCeiling Fan(s), Kitchen Island, Pantry, Walk- In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- RoomsExercise Room, Fam Rm Main Level, Library, Main Floor Master, Office, Sitting Room, Sun Room
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Washer
- LaundryLaundry Room, Main Level
- FlooringCarpet, Wood
- A/Ctrue, Electric, Zoned
- HeatingForced Air, Zoned
- FireplaceElectric, Fireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Eco/Green FeatureTankless Hot Water
- ParkingAttached, Basement
- RoofingTar/ Gravel
- WindowsThermal Windows
- HOA AmenitiesStorage, Building Maint, Lawn Service, Management, Parking, Snow Removal, Water, $2,184 Monthly
- SewerCity/ Public
- Sourcehmls, hmls
- DistrictKansas City 33 School District
- ElementaryKansas City
- MiddleKansas City
- HighKansas City
- Messenger Coffee (0.3 mi)24 reviews
- Crows Coffee South Plaza (0.54 mi)151 reviews
- Messenger Coffee (0.21 mi)6 reviews
- Midtown Market (1.18 mi)8 reviews
- Cosentino's Brookside Market (1.63 mi)56 reviews
- Marsh's Sun Fresh Market (1.13 mi)96 reviews