Calling all investors! Three great homes for one amazing price! One bed, one bath homes. 422 Thompson rents for $500 per month with month to month lease, 422 1/2 rents for $525 with lease expiring on 6/30/24, and 424 Thompson rents for $500 with lease expiring 6/30/24.
Can be purchased with 1818/1816 Savannah Ave (MLS # 2452892), 6308 Washington (MLS # 2451266), 629 S 11th (MLS # 2451259), 2227 Locust (MLS # 2451198), 1120 Lincoln (MLS # 2451173), 1111 Locust (MLS # 2451257), 704 S 19th (MLS # 2451269), and 2420 S 17th (MLS # 2451262).
Appliances included but not warranted. Appliances exempt from inspection. Seller wishes to sell properties in As-Is condition.
424 Thompson, 422 Thompson, and 422 1/2 Thompson to be sold as a package.
Landlord pays water and sewer (422 and 422 1/2), trash, and lawn care.
Date Added: 9/7/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 9/12/23 at 3:55 pm
- GeneralAll Window Cover
- RoomsMud Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Gas Range, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Washer
- LaundryMain Level
- BasementUnfinished, Partial
- A/Cfalse, Window Unit(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- FireplaceFireplaces: 0
- FlooringCarpet, Vinyl
- GeneralHorse Facilities, Barn(s), Stable(s)
- Other StructuresDeck, Covered Patio
- ParkingOff Street, Other
- WindowsThermal Windows, Wood Windows
- HOA Amenities0.0, None
- Originating MLShmls
- School DistrictSt. Joseph
- FencingPartial, Privacy, Wood
- SewerCity/ Public
- Sourcehmls, hmls
- Buyers Agent Compensation3 %
- DistrictSt. Joseph School District
- MiddleSpring Garden
- Il Lazzarone (4.18 mi)313 reviews
- Boudreaux's (3.83 mi)317 reviews
- Hoof & Horn Steak House (0.83 mi)56 reviews
- The Human Bean (3.38 mi)23 reviews
- Hazels Gourmet Coffee & Tea Company (5.38 mi)65 reviews
- Toe Beans Coffee House (3.7 mi)2 reviews
- Cosentino's Price Chopper (5.79 mi)7 reviews
- Hy-Vee - Saint Joseph (4.76 mi)20 reviews
- Natural Grocers (5.81 mi)5 reviews