Refreshingly different, surprisingly private, and a true Sunset Hill rarity – this is the property you want to call home.
Brilliantly designed with entertaining in mind, this ultra-unique contemporary stands three stories tall, flaunts a cutting-edge personality, and resides between Loose Park and the Country Club Plaza.
The tri-story is visually intoxicating with a distinct architectural style utilizing curves, angles, and urban elements to enhance and define, while widespread windows and natural light bestow the perfect ambiance.
Whether used as a relaxing sanctuary or a place to congregate during parties, the living room offers a gorgeous open and inviting space enhanced by atrium height windows, a fabulous fireplace, and a substantial wrap-around deck elevating outdoor functions.
The kitchen marries form and function to create a sleek aesthetic and an exceptional place to cook or gather. It has all the desired essentials, such as beautiful cabinetry, stainless steel Viking appliances, multiple workspaces, dual sinks, an island, and a bright breakfast room to start the day.
Across the hall, the grand dining room is prepared to host all your dinner soiree’s as guests drift to the adjoining deck for cocktails and more.
The primary bedroom is beyond generous, with a spectacular walk-in closet, double-sided fireplace, and an unexpected workout room conveniently located next to the spa-inspired bathroom sporting a skylight and fireplace for a relaxing post-workout atmosphere.
The secondary bedroom has an ensuite, too, and opens to a massive mezzanine/flex area serving various purposes.
Meanwhile, the basement is sure to impress. A projector screen, wet bar, and game room provide everything needed for a fun movie night or game day event. It also houses a non-conforming bedroom/office and a third full bathroom.
This townhome has character, considerable space, and endless neighborhood venues in all directions, so schedule your tour today.
Date Added: 9/24/22 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 12/4/22 at 4:53 pm
- GeneralCeiling Fan(s), Kitchen Island, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Walk- In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Whirlpool Tub
- RoomsBalcony/ Loft, Breakfast Room, Family Room, Media Room
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- LaundryIn Basement
- FlooringCarpet, Ceramic Floor
- A/Ctrue, Zoned
- FireplaceLiving Room, Master Bedroom, Fireplace, Fireplaces: 2
- Eco/Green FeatureTankless Hot Water
- Half Baths1
- GeneralHot Tub
- RoofingTar/ Gravel
- General2 Stories
- WindowsThermal Windows
- HOA Amenities75.0, Annually
- FencingMetal, Wood
- SewerCity/ Public
- Sourcehmls, hmls
- DistrictKansas City 33 School District
- Crows Coffee South Plaza (0.49 mi)151 reviews
- Messenger Coffee (0.38 mi)27 reviews
- Messenger Coffee (0.3 mi)6 reviews
- Midtown Market (1.26 mi)8 reviews
- Cosentino's Brookside Market (1.53 mi)56 reviews
- Marsh's Sun Fresh Market (1.23 mi)97 reviews